Make a table with the different open source libraries for NETCONF. Evaluate the following parameters (add more if needed):
- completeness of implementation: does it implement full NETCONF protocol? which pieces are missing?
- performance: if we can pull up any numbers, that would be great
- additional features: anything the library does that goes beyond NETCONF?
- dependencies: does the library have its own dependencies?
- license: which open source license?
- where is it already used?
- other comments: does it look like a clean implementation, how much work is needed to make it feature complete, anything else that comes to mind?