Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.6.0
As a user I would like my GUI preferences to be sticky and persistent across different sessions and different browsers; integrated with user login.
ONOS-102 and ONOS-3653.
- Use the UserPreferencesService on the server side capable of storing userId/key/value pairs
- GUI client should send new key/value binding to the server in response to user actions
- GUI client should receive a bundle of all key/value bindings for the specified userId on GUI start-up
Properties to be persisted:
- Last view displayed
- Theme choice
- Node placement in topology view
- Toggle state of display modes
- Active topology overlay