- Baremetals (10.254.1.200 ~ 207)
- 3 node cell definition / concurrent installation
(onos-install -f node1
onos-install -f node2
onos-install -f node3 )
- features used: "webconsole,onos-core,onos-api,onos-cli,onos-app-metric s,onos-app-gui,onos-openflow"
- Assign one switch to ONOS node 1 and measure latency
- Observe 'topology-events-metrics' and 'topology-events'
(Topology update latency is large > 1000 ms)
When starting the nodes sequentially, via onos-install -f node but waiting for each node to install first, we see 'leader election timeout'. However, this method does not cause the issue observed above.