- click on a button that navigates to a new view before the tooltip has appeared
- the tooltip will appear on the new view
- tooltip will disappear if you mouse over a new button that has a tooltip
This happens for two reasons:
1. The tooltip is supposed to be cancelled on "mouseout" events. The element being destroyed on a view change doesn't trigger a mouseout event.
2. The tooltip appears on a timer - it appears 100ms after the mouse is over the element (meaning it is asynchronous). Having a $scope.$on('destroy') or window.unload cancellation doesn't work if the view is destroyed before the tooltip has a chance to appear.
Tooltip implementation may have to be refactored.