As a deployer, I would like to view the list of device drivers, their inheritance and their behaviours, so that I can see the coverage of configuration features supported for devices in my network.
- Design as a table with one row per driver and column for each abstract behaviour and check-marks indicating support for the behaviour.
- Driver inheritance should be represented by grouping of drivers under their parent driver and indenting appropriately in a tree-table manner; note that this is purely for visual purpose. The table does not need to be a tree-table.
- Clicking on a row should display property pane with details of the driver; origin, etc.
- Column headers should have slanted headers (reference: https://css-tricks.com/rotated-table-column-headers/)
- Complication will be that all ONOS tables have statically defined columns, but this table needs to have dynamically generated columns. We could start with defining columns statically at first and then add this as an enhancement. (reference: http://jsfiddle.net/v6ruo7mj/1/ and http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27851484/angularjs-dynamic-table-with-unknown-number-of-columns)