As a deployer or a developer, I would like to enable different link-weight function as a default for the use by the PathService, so that I do not have to write my own PathService implementation.
- Make PathManager configurable to allow selection from different default behaviours, e.g. hopCount, linkMetric, geoDistance
- Add publicly accessible EdgeWeight function implementations for the above
- Add PathAdminService that allows 'setDefaultEdgeWeight' to allow developers to inject their own custom edge-weight function to use as a default.
- Enahnce BasicLinkConfig to allow linkMetric to be configured externally
Edge Weigths Functions:
- hopCount - +1 for each link
- linkMetric - get linkMetric annotation from each link if present, +1 default
- geoDistance - compute weight as a geo distance using vertex latitude/longitude annotations
|6584,7||ONOS-3515 Added ability to configure different link-weight functions as defaults; or inject custom ones.||master||onos||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|