Dispatch loop is not re-spawned when event sink exceeded execution time limit in CoreEventDispatcher.
1. Event sink exeeded execution time limit in Dispatch loop of CoreEventDispatcher
2. Watchdog detects that, and stop the dispatch loop, and re-spawn the disptach loop
3. After some time, the re-spawned dispatch loop stopped again.
- KILL_PILL event is added to eventsQueue
- The restarted loop become stopped again because it receives KILL_PILL event
4. Dispatch loop watchdog also does not work again