After killing one of the node of ONOS cluster, the ONOS node didn't disappear from a list displayed by "onos:roles" command.
What we did:
1) starting ONOS with 3 nodes (ONOS1, ONOS2, ONOS3).
We use 3 physical machines.
2) connect 31 switches to all ONOS nodes using mininet.
3) execute onos:balance-masters
4) kill ONOS1 (ONOS2 & ONOS3 are left)
5) check onos:roles – ONOS1 remains in "standbys" list
6) onos:balance-masters again
7) kill ONOS2 (Only ONOS3 is left)
8) check onos:roles – ONOS1 was appeared as master
- onos-1.0 branch
- 3 ONOS nodes on 3 Servers (4 core 8G memory)
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS